Adani Aerospace Park
Adani has established Adani Aerospace Park which provides an ecosystem for scalable capabilities and integration of platform
Composite Component Manufacturing & Assembly
High Precision Machining
Advanced Material R&D Division
Composite Certification & Training Center
Electro-mechanical Systems Integration
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Complex
Adani has established Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Complex in Adani Aerospace Park to build complex aero structures
We specialize in large complex aerostructures and components for the world’s leading defence contractors, Indian DPSUs and the DRDO. We design and build cost effective, advanced composite end to end manufacturing solutions to support our customers.
Aircraft Manufacturing Complex (AMC)
Adani has in place world class infrastructure for defence manufacturing including:
- Private aerodrome with 2.2 Km long airstrip
- Connectivity to port, Rail and national highways
- Industrial ecosystem for manufacturing in SEZ
- Uninterrupted access to power, water and other utilities
Adani intends to build aircraft manufacturing complex for assembly, integration and flight testing consisting of
Structural Assembly and Integration facilities
System Level testing facilities
Engineering and Training School
Design and Engineering Centre
We specialise in large complex aerostructures and components for the world's leading defence contractors, Indian DPSUs and the DRDO.
We design and build cost effective, advanced composite end to end manufacturing solutions to support our customers.
- Hermes 900
- Missiles Components
- Bulk Heads
ACMC will feature the most advanced manufacturing technologies required for the composites industry, from material cutting to laser guidance systems for layup, out of autoclave systems or autoclave curing, advanced machining and insection techniques and an expertise for complex assembly of small & very large components.
We use the most advanced processes to transform Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer (CFRP), Glass and pre-pegs to create large and complex composite aerostructures for the future.
Our infrastructure caters to painting of large and long aerostructures for the ultimate finish.
- Pre Peg Freezer Cabinet (-18 Deg C)
- Laser Projection Systems
- CNC Material Cutting Machine
- Automated Tape Laying Machine
- RTM / VARTM
- Compression Moulding
- Resin Infusion Moulding
- Paint Booth 10 X 4 m
- CNC 3 Axis & 5 Axis Machines
- Autoclaves 3 X 5 & 5 X 10 m
- Curing Ovens 10 X 3 & 3 X 2.5 m
- Multi-Sensor Coordinates Measuring Machines (CMM)
- NDT - A Scan, C Scan Bubbler & Squitter Types
- Laser Measuring Systems
Process Planning and Continuous Improvement
- Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- The Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- The Center for Military Airworthiness & Certification (CEMILAC)
- AS 9100, NADCAP, QMSM
Composites Testing, validation and failure analysis
- Materials Testing (TG)
- Adhesives Testing
- Fibre, Matrix, Core
- Physical Testing
- Physical Reliability Testing
- Formulation & Quality Control and formulation
- Dry Composites Analysis
- Viscosity, Gel Time, Specific Gravity
- Resin Content and Flow
- Volatile Content
- Fiber and areal weight
- Flammability Test
Global Customer Support & Services
We plan and map strategic directions to your operational realities, deliver complex projects and support the environment in which your solutions function, based on our Manage Maintain Support (MMS) Services framework to gaurantee your future action.
Our MMS Services capabilities cover a wide range of military and commercial aircraft for both composite and metal structures.
- Fuselage components
- Flight Control Surfaces
- Composite structures
- Service Reporting
- Maintaining repair necessaries
- Repair training
- Monitoring / Inspection / Evaluation
- Composite repairs
- Technical support
- Service bulletin support
- Repair and Spares
- Structural repairs
- Platforms support under service-level agreements (SLA)
- Maintenance programs and monitor for performance and future planning
- Engineering tooling and measurement services
- Customised precision machining in composites
- Supply chain management
Quality and Delivery
We are emerging as a partner of choice for advanced materials development as we understand producing affordable aerospace composite solutions means optimising design and reducing cycle time to increase productivity and deliver savings.
Adani Defence and Aerospace ensures that robust quality management system is applied during the manufacturing and product life cycle using global standards like Kaizen, 5S, lean manufacturing, AS and NADCAP processes.
We use the most advanced CMM, Laser and Video Measuring Systems with a high degree of accuracy.
We also use A, B and automated C-scan ultrasonics to detect defects that may be generated during manufacturing.
Predictable delivery (on time)
We offer an integrated supply chain management and inventory management system including customised packaging and end-to-end logistics.